Oily hairYou are here: Store Home : Oily hair
If your hair only ever looks really great just after you’ve washed it and your scalp is oily as well as your hair then follow these simple rules:
· Don’t overload on products. Product build up can make the problem worse
· Try not to shampoo your hair too often and don’t scrub! You’ll only be stimulating the glands to produce even more oil!
· Use a gentle shampoo especially formulated for oily hair
· Use warm, rather than hot water when you shampoo and finish off with it as cool as you can stand
· Make sure you rinse your hair really well after shampooing and after conditioning