Dry/Frizzy hairYou are here: Store Home : Dry/Frizzy hair
When you have a frizzy hair day, your hair can be a nightmare to control. The ‘frizz’ affects large numbers of men and women so you’re not alone and you can tame those locks with the right products and a little TLC
· Frizzy hair is really very, very dry hair!
· Use a gentle shampoo, especially formulated for dry, frizzy hair
· Use a deep conditioner every time you wash your hair and a treatment every week.
· Comb out wet hair with a wide toothed comb and try to avoid pulling and tugging
· There are lots of great professional anti frizz serums around to add to the ends (but remember, little by little!)
· Drink loads of water since moisture starts on the inside..
· Protect your locks from harsh sunshine – use a sunscreen specially formulated for your hair and cover up when you can
· Always use a heat protector if you use straighteners
· When you blow dry your hair, avoid a very hot heat. Always comb out your hair with a wide toothed comb when it is wet and try to avoid pulling and tugging